Abstract:Experience unforgettable Serbian New Year's Eve on biggest and most luxurious boat in Belgrade and Danube and Sava cruise.
Activities:Serbian New Year's Eve 2019. on board
Cruising on Danube and Sava rivers
Celebrate Serbian New Year's Eve in Belgrade with your friends aboard the luxurious boat Kej 1 and get ready to set sail into 2019!
This Serbian New Year's Eve cruise is going to take you and your friends around the city for the night as you enjoy one of the best parties going down this year.
This Serbian New Year's Eve cruise will have you enjoying breathaking views of the Belgrade as you sail and celebrate.
Serbian New Year’s Eve 2019. program:
- 21:30 – 22:30h Boarding
- 23:00 – 01:00h Cruising on Danube and Sava rivers
- 01:00 – 03:00h Enjoy the rest of the evening
Departure for boarding passangers:
Dock of Jahting klub Kej - Usce b.b. New Belgrade, 1170 km right bank of the Danube river.
Jahting klub Kej is located on the bank of the Danube river between Palace of Serbia and Shopping mall “Usce”.
Cruise itinerary: Jahting klub Kej – Little Horse Island – Great War Island – Kalemegdan Fortress – Museum of Contemporary Arts – Sava river dock – Branko’s bridge – Monument Old Fairground – Belgrade Waterfront – Old Sava bridge – Gazela bridge – Old Railway bridge – New Railway bridge – Belgrade Fair – Ada bridge – return to sarting point – dock of Jahting kluba Kej.
Greatest hits - international, pop, rock, serbian folk music, evergreen!
BUFFET TABLE – MENU:
- Pork sirloin
- Dry royal sausage
- Serbian traditional sausage
- Beef ham
- White cheese
- Spinach rolls
- Cheese pie
- Vegetable pie
- Russian salad
- Beet salad with sour cream
- Sour vegetables by traditional recipe
- Seasonal salad
- Mexian tortilla
- Fried chicken with tarator sauce
- Beef kebabs
- Roasted pork neck
- Chicken wings
- Baked potato
- Dessert: small cakes
Domestic package of drinks is unlimited throughout the duration of the ceremony and includes:
- Water “ Vrnjci “ (still and sparkling)
- Juices: apple, peach, orange, blueberry juice (nectar or next)
- Coca-Cola, Schweppes bitter lemon, tonic water, Fanta, Sprite
- Serbian beer “Zaječarsko”
- Wine from Serbian Winery Radovanovic – white, red and rose
- Serbian brandies - rakia from plum (slivovitz), apricot, quince, pear, grape
- Pelinkovac – a bitter liqueur based on wormwood
- Vermouth (aromatized wine – similar to martini)
- Vinjak – Serbian brand of Brandy (similar to cognac)
- Dry Gin
- Black coffee
- Selection of tea (black, green, peppermint or fruit)
Price: 20€ (in RSD equivalent). The price includes domestic package of drinks (unlimited, for the entire evening), two hours of cruising and live music!
There is no better way to bring in 2019 than aboard the Kej 1 on our Serbian New Year's Eve cruise. Book your tickets today and celebrate the Serbian New Year in style with your friends!